0 0 0 2
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Female, 31 years

It is my first pregnancy and I am 36 weeks pregnant. Yesterday, I had an abdominal pain. I visited my gyne. She said your cervix is not open yet so I should wait for the natural pains. If cervix is not open at this stage, so the does the case end up in c sec or there is some chances for normal delivery?

Asked for Female, 29 years

I am using Clomid for the first time and from day 2 of the cycle my periods were so heavy until yesterday but since then they have slowed down and stopped. Today was 4th day of cycle. Is it normal for Clomid to stop menstruation?

Asked for Male, 22 years

My son has an ear infection since last year. The doctors said there is water in the middle ear, and because of that, he is not able to listen to low pitch voices. He has no ear discharge from any of the ears. Last year, he got an allergy and flu, which lasted for about two weeks. After this, he started having the hearing difficulty. He used to get allergy and flu on and off, but this is the first time that he has an ear problem. Please suggest what to do

Asked for Male, 49 years

I have an eardrum perforation since childhood. I had tympanoplasty done last year but, that failed. Now, the ear keeps discharging all the time. I completed a course of Ciproxin 500 and Dexatob 5mg ear drops but after a week, the discharge is back. Please advise.

Asked for Male, 38 years

I have hearing loss from childhood. I had an infection in both ears four years ago and got it treated with antibiotics. But, within weeks, a fluid of light green and sometimes brown color started leaking from my ear often during the day and it was itching. The doctor said its nothing.I took Augmentin 625, Omezol 40, Ansaid tablet and Cipotic for a week. It stopped and started leaking again when I completed the medication. This happened after a month too. I have vitamin B12, vitamin D3 deficiency

Asked for Female, 33 years

I have minor acne but main issue is marks that acne leave. Please tell me any solution. Currently I am using tab KINRA and Cosmelan. Do I continue with this treatment or kindly recommend me anything else?

Asked for Female, 32 years

I am 35 weeks pregnant and I've been having a lot of anxiety. During my 1st pregnancy I was able to manage. Now I feel like I am barely holding up. Last night I took a 1 tablet of Xanax .25mg. Is there any side effect?

Asked for Female, 16 years

A girl was complaining about pain in leg. Her parents checked her blood glucose level which was 250mg/dl in the morning and later 400mg/dl...Is she diabetic? What should be investigating and treatment now?

Asked for Female, 37 years

Some itchy reddish rashes appeared on my arm yesterday. I feel like these are getting worse. What could be the reason? Is it some kind of allergy or infection?

Asked for Female, 27 years

Since a day, my friend is suffering from intense redness around her eye. It seems more like a blood clot. We have been splashing cold water in her eyes and using rose water too but nothing is effective. My question is what eye drops should I use for this condition?

Asked for Male, 40 years

My husband suffered from throat infection last week and it got settled. Later my husband started having a knee pain that has now become unbearable. His x-ray shows no sign of problem but his CBC reports suggest some minor issues. Yesterday, his knee started to swell and the doctor told us that some fluid is filled in the joint that needs to be extracted and along with that many other tests. What could be the possible reasons for this knee problem?

Asked for Male, 43 years

My husband is facing pains and heaviness in his head. Mostly on the left side and sometimes on the right side. The pains have gone more frequent from the last 2 weeks. He wears spectacles . Does it have something to do with the eyesight? Please guide me what should we do? Where to consult? Optician or some Doctor?

Asked for Male, 18 years

My son has the eye problem. Some say it’s due to allergy but now he has an eye infection in corner from one year. Doctors say it’s due to tear duck blockage and they have given medicines. I want to know tear blockage treatment that in which age the operation can be done and what is test that confirms the blockage?

Asked for Female, 36 years

I’m a breastfeeding mother of 13 month old baby. For past few days I am eating forcefully because it’s affecting lactation. I’m very exhausted especially in morning and feel light headed. I’ve pain in joints and numbness in limbs. I wanted to ask which doctor should I go ? Like a gynecologist or GP? My vitamin D level were very low few months back for which I did take vitamin D injections. Please recommend if I need to get any blood work before going to the doc?

Asked for Female, 30 years

I always miss my periods for two three months. I consult with a gynecologist, she gave me some tests. The results of the tests are following: (i) Serum TSH= 3.22 (ii) Serum FT4= 1.19 (iii) Serum FSH = 7.42 (iv) Serum Insulin = 11.00 (v) Hemoglobin= 10.7g/dl. I had been on medication for around one year in which I took Duphaston medicines every month for 14 days. Now I want to ask if my tests are normal and I also don't have any other problem then why is it so?

Asked for Female, 39 years

I am a mother of two kids ageing 6 and 4. I went through 3 c-sections. I never had problem with me except that when I was operated. In those days I used to get very weak. Problem is that I am feeling lot of pain in my hip bone that is making it very hard for me to sit, stand and walk. What could be the possible diagnosis? Any good medicine for recovery?

Asked for Female, 30 years

I am feeling nauseous, very sensitive to light, throbbing pain in head and even I feel it in my hair. Sleep deprived no matter how much I tried but still I can’t sleep, eyes are burning, blurry vision, yawning, mood swings. I am searching for instant and best treatment for Migraine as I’m facing it quiet instantly

Asked for Female, 62 years

My mother in law is diabetic patient and suffering from diabetic neuropathy esp. on legs complete loss of sensation in foot. Kindly suggest any home remedy to treat this condition because it is getting worse day by day. Also tell me about primose oil because I have heard that this oil is effective in this condition.

Asked for Female, 31 years

I have had a fever since last week ranging from 101-103. I also had headaches and lower back pain. Today I got tested for dengue, but that was negative. However, on my torso, neck, and face, there are these red rashes. The rashes are not itchy and flat, and they appear to be under the skin. Also, my platelet count was 76,400. I am currently taking Brufen. I was wondering if it is possible that I tested too early for dengue and that it is possible that it is still dengue. Please help

Asked for Female, 28 years

I looking for a dermatologist to help me. I am getting open pores and a lot of harmonal acne scar on my face and dead dull skin. Is this due to any sort of allergy or is this a bigger problem than allergy?

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment